1) If you received the Basic Bronze Tan then you will need to wait 8 or more hours before you shower after your appointment. If you received the Rapid Bronze Spray Tan then you may shower in as little as 1 to 3 hours after your appointment. Please remember no soap for 24 hours after spray tan.
2) Remember to wear dark loose fitting clothing after you receive your spray tan.
3) Do not use any products containing oil so your spray tan does not streak. Also, do not spray perfume directly on your body as the alcohol can cause streaks.
1) Shave or wax any unwanted body hair 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment.
2) Make sure you exfoliate 24 hours before your spray tan appointment.
1) We recommend that showering at least 2-4 hours prior to your appointment (or the night before for morning appointments). Remember not to use bar soaps and not to shave right before your appointment.
2) Have a clean makeup free face before receiving your spray tan. Do not put on any lotion or sunscreen prior to getting your spray tan. Do not put on deodorant prior to getting spray tan.
3) Please keep in mind of any tan lines that you may have with whatever clothing you have selected to wear during your spray tan. A strapless swimsuit or going nude is best.
4) Be sure to to have dark loose fitting clothing available to put on after you receive your spray tan.
5) Avoid washing your hands until you shower if at all possible.
1) Avoid tight clothing, getting wet and sweating until you shower.
2) You will see color washing off when you shower. Please note that your spray tan is not coming off. Your skin will continue to tan over the next 24 hours.
3) Do not use bar soaps after you receive a spray tan as the harsh ingredients may streak your tan or fade your tan. Remember to pat dry with a towel, never rub.
4) Do not shave for 24 hours after receiving spray tan.
5) Do not wax after receiving a spray tan as you will completely remove your tan.
6) Moisturize with oil free lotions.
7) When showering use your hand to wash body instead of using a washcloth so you do not cause your tan to have streaks.
8) Use waterproof sunscreen when swimming to prolong spray tan and keep from fading.
9) Avoid harsh face products.
1) Do not use bar soap when showering.
2) Always pat the skin dry with a towel, never rub dry.
3) Do not wax with a spray tan as it will completely remove your tan.
4) Use waterproof sunscreen when swimming to prolong your spray tan and keep it from fading. Try choosing an oil free sunscreen lotion rather than an aerosol or spray on sunblock as they contain alcohol that can dry out your tan and cause it to fade unevenly.
5) Massages, manicures, pedicures and facials should always be done prior to your spray tan.
6) Avoid harsh products (ex. hydroxy acids, salicylic acid) while having a fresh spray tan as they can quickly fade your tan.